- 10 Scarves for Threads of Compassion: Nine down one to go
- 10 Blankets for Blessed Blankies: Eight down and I have materials for eight more
- You are so loved project: Had to get more envelopes now I have to stuff & send
- 10 Pillowcase dresses for Craft Hope: I have pillow cases washed and ironed for 15 dresses and I have the ribbon...just need to get them done.
- Sole Hope Fundraising for Shoe Cutting Party: 8/100 shirts sold
- Sole Hope Fundraising Auction: Lots of donations...so thrilled!
- Donations for Brandilea for the You're Worth It, Soul Care Retreat... Avon donation shipped and looking for donations the following items for the "freedom fighters" attending the retreat in early November:
- Portable Artwork
- Fun things
I don't walk around with a cape...although a nice fleece one would be good for a day like today...brrrr
I'm not bragging like "Oh, look at me, look at all I'm doing"
I know I'm not changing the world in a way that will be seen in the big picture...
I'm really not interested in that.
My heart is for the single heart that can feel the hand of Jesus caring for them in some small way.
My heart is for the single heart that can see that someone cares.
My heart is that someone will feel loved and someday be able to say to someone else
You are so loved.